Saturday, May 10, 2008

Esther Laura

Words could never express enough thanks to my mother, Esther Laura. She has the most beautiful smile and love beams from her eyes. She is intelligent and hardworking. She is committed to Christ. She is giving and sacrificial. She is so courageous and strong. She is an incredible mother. How else could she turn cleaning up the floor into a game?? Who can "vacuum" up the most pieces? I have so many wonderful memories of vacations, trips to feed the birds, and eating Homestead's ice cream. If I can be half the mother that she is - Emily Joy will be in good hands. :-)

Happy first "Grandmother's" Day, Mom!! We love you lots. We can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

You have one of the prettiest newborns I've ever seen! She's beautiful...

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful tribute to your Mom, Tara. As I looked at the picture this morning it looked almost like she was getting tears in her eyes from your expressions of love. She IS incredible - she always has her smile, and her song. Love to all, Aunt Mern

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tara - my moment to shine on the internet! Actually, being a mother is probably one of the most rewarding jobs ever, you guys make it that way! Love you, can't wait to have you here and for the two babies to "meet"!