Tuesday, May 06, 2008

More pictures



Emily all ready for her trip out with Mommy, Grandma, and Aunt Mern. We went to Target and stopped at Starbucks!!! Yes, my daughter has already been to Starbucks. I forgot my camera so I took this when we got home. Emily loved my frappuccino.

Daddy bought me this big monkey. He named it Chunky just like his monkey when he was little. Matt wants to take pictures of her with it as she gets bigger.


Emily's first Sunday at church. April 27, 2008


Our beautiful baby!
Trying out her swing....
This was so funny. Matt really had me laughing. This is his caption for this picture.
"Does anyone have a question? Yes, you in the back with the hat."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good evening...have been thinking I should drop a note and see how things are going. Was so glad to hear how much better you were feeling, Tara. Such cute pictures..wish I could peek in on the little munchkin. Love to all..Aunt Mern

jeff said...

Enjoying the pictures, keep them coming. Anxious to see you all at the end of the month.

Anonymous said...

Hey Tara,

I LOVE that picture of her in the pink polka dotted outfit with her fist pushing her chubby little cheek up while she sleeps (on me, I recognized my shirt!) I don't even remember you taking it, but that's one I have to get a copy of - it's adorable! Love to you all!

Beka and Bill said...

Love the pictures!! She is so adorable!!

Esther said...

Just found your blog. She's SO adorable! It's hard to imagine Caleb was that little at one time!