Wednesday, June 04, 2008

update

Howdy.... I am going to try to do some catching up on the happenings lately. Phew. Lots of pictures. Hold on for the ride......


Here is Emily.....

This is my baby picture... I think she could be mine. :-)

Brandon James meets Emily Joy


Grandma P and her two grandkids - Brandon & Emily

The Wedding
Tiffany and I played a flute duet ... Pachelbel's Canon. And we did a lovely job... if I do say so myself.

Uncle Randy and my cousin, Tandy Kay
The kiss

Mr. and Mrs. Andrew Shaffer

The wedding party

Once again... my family

Aunt Marilyn and her NINE great-great nieces and nephews


My Grandma Powell and her four great grandchildren

A tired out Emily and Chunky

Look Mommy ... I can SMILE!!!!




This cannot be MY CHILD!!! (She must take after her Aunt Tiffany!)

Emily and her newborn baby doll.


Mamma said there'd be days like this..........!!!!!



All ready for church.... Looking like a little baby doll. Isn't she a cutie??

Maddie & Emily

Allen and Emily

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures and updates!!! She is adorable!!! So the trip went pretty well with the longgggg drive?!!

Dixie said...

Love the pictures!

You did a great job planning the event on Tuesday evening. Fun times.

Anonymous said...

Tara, you're little girl is such a doll! I can't believe how much she looks like your baby picture - how neat!

Anonymous said...

Love your latest blog! I found a picture of YOUR Mom, Tara, and there is an amazing resemblance?! I think Emily's face might be a little longer (probably got that from her Dad :-)?) I'll have to send it to you... The tribute to Gram and Gramp at the wedding/reception was great. And I appreciate you sharing your memories of my sister and "brother"(-in-law). They were special people!! and I still miss them... Love you all, Aunt Mern